- Métro: Dupleix line 6 and Emile Zola line 10
- RER: C (Champ de Mars, Tour Eiffel)
- Bus: 42
- Railway station: Montparnasse
The hotel is at the heart of a shopping and residential district.
You will walk to the Eiffel Tower and the Statue of Liberty. The outdoor market awaits you on Wednesdays and Sundays. UNESCO is a 10-minute walk away.
By feet :
From Pacific Hotel, you need by foot :
- 12 minutes to Eiffel Tower,
- 15 minutes to the Trocadero, across the Seine,
- 10 minutes to the Unesco building,
- 15 minutes to the Invalides.
- 15 mn by metro to Porte de Versailles
The closest metro station is less than 5 minutes from the hotel, and you need 10 minutes to reach a railway RER station.
- Direct metro (lines 6 or 10) : Quartier Latin / Arc de Triomphe / Champs Elysées
- Direct railway / RER (ligne C) : Château de Versailles
- 15 minutes with N°6 metro line to railway station (Montparnasse)
- 15 minutes with N°10 metro line to the airport shuttle to Roissy Charles de Gaulle.
- From Charles de Gaulle Etoile : take the Metro line 6 direction Nation and stop at Dupleix station
- From Orly : take Orly Bus up to Denfert Rochereau and take the Metro line 6 direction Charles de Gaulle Etoile.